Am I the right fit?
What can you expect from me?
- Prompt, professional replies to your calls and messages
- A willingness to collaborate pre-event to ensure my presentation is aligned with event goals
- An expert designed, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience
- A custom created resource page including a PDF of the presentation, links to tools, templates, and other material of value to your audience
- An announcement about your event on my website and social media channels (assuming your event is public and you want additional visibility)
- A quick personal follow-up communication after the event to make sure I met you and your audience’s expectations
The Empathic Age of Digital Products: Conversational, Intelligent and Focused on Needs
Empathy Across the Aisle: How to Systematically Design for People You May Disagree With
AIGA Hive Design Conference – Seattle 2017
A Little Background
Bio (Short Version)
Umit Gokce, Empathico’s President/Principal Designer, is an experienced product designer and entrepreneur. He has consulted on over 125 design projects for clients including Microsoft, AT&T Wireless, NTT DoCoMo, Motorola, Johnson & Johnson, and Nike. Umit is a university guest lecturer, noted subject matter expert in user-centered design, corporate/academic workshop facilitator, and creator of The Empathy-Driven Framework for Innovation and Problem Solving—also the title of his upcoming book.
Bio (Highlights Version)
- Completed more than 125 UX/UI design projects in management and IC roles on a broad variety of teams
- Started-up and ran five tech businesses with 150+ total employees and 6,000+ paid customers
- Served clients including: Microsoft, Xbox, F5 Networks, AT&T Wireless, NTT DoCoMo, Motorola, Nike, Johnson & Johnson, Pearl Drums, University of Washington, University of Calgary, Seattle Public Schools
- Created The Empathy-Driven Framework for Innovation and Problem Solving featured in university and high school curricula and workshops
- Founded and ran a non-profit educational program supported by 400+ adult and teen volunteers
The Next Step
Thank you again for your interest. The next step is to contact Umit with your specific event details and/or questions.