The wearable design for the Apple Watch app provided both status updates and prompts for user feedback, enabling it to adapt and make better recommendations.
- Identify target users and value propositions.
- Specify the smallest necessary app and MVP feature set.
- User satisfaction and the likelihood of recommendation.
- Task success rates, failure rates, and time spent.
- Lean UX, low and high-fidelity prototyping.
- Usability testing and guerrilla ethnography.
- UX designer, UI designer, visual designer, UX strategist, and MVP developer.
- UX researcher, interviewer, and ethnographer.